All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

It’s Official: M Sport Package standard on the BMW 135i coupe

There were many speculations that the M sport package might be standard on the upcoming BMW 135i coupe, the U.S version. It was uncleared especially since BMW has not released their ordering guides for the people in North America.

Many official guides that were released in Europe has shown the package as being standard, but knowing BMW, anything could be possible.

BMW 135i

The confirmation came from a member of 8thcivic.com, who is stationed overseas in a U.S military base. In case you didn't know, BMW offers discounts on vechicle purchased by military personal, discounts that are similar to the ones offer by the BMW European Delivery program.

But here comes the interesting part, even though it's not official, he was told that the base price starts at $31,000(with the military discount) but the firm pricing will be available in January. Take this as a rumor and nothing more than that.

Yes I am in Germany and I pre-ordered it throught Pentagon car sales. They are a company that sells US spec vehicles to Military personel, their families and DOD civillians. They sell the cars at 3-4k less than stateside MSRP and no tax. The price also includes shipping to the states when I go back. The pricing I got is tentative and likely over quoted. The dealer said that the firm pricing will be available in January. The price they have now is 31k for the 135i. As I get more info I will post it up. I am going to get the Montego blue which is the closest to my FBP.

There are still a lot of speculations on the price, but I still think that the BMW 135i coupe will start somewhere between $33,000-$34,000.