All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

BMW 135 Price

After several articles I wrote on the upcoming BMW 135 , I have received numerous emails from my readers asking me about the price on the new 1-series cars, and especially the BMW 135i. As I have mentioned in my previous articles on the BMW 1-series , the BMW 135i will be powered by the 3.0-liter turbocharged six from the 335i coupes and sedan, which makes this particular model even more appealing.

The BMW 135i also comes with the M Sport Package standard and the Brenbo brakes, which will probably set a higher price than expected. The rumored price that I have been hearing for the past weeks is situated somewhere around the $35,000 mark. The smaller sibbling, the BMW 128, is rumored to have the price set between $29,000-$31,000.

BMW 135

Of course, there are all specualations at this point. There are also people expressing their opinion against the 1-series, and some of them think that this is a bad move in the BMW’s marketing department, but I think BMW is trying to kill three birds with one stone:

  1. Produce a small car with amazing aerodynamics.
  2. Boost the image of the 3-series, buyers won’t be seeing them as entry level models anymore
  3. Establish a new benchmark and attract a different crowd to the brand

Within the next three months, many speculations will arise, but by the time the car hits the floors at the L.A show, BMW will release the pricing information and we can all plan ahead our next purchase. An European Delivery on the BMW 135 will be an interesting experience, on top of the money savings. About the 1-series and European Delivery, I will write a new article in the future. Until then, stay tunned for more information.