All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

And this is why I like the BMW more than the Audi

I have always been a fan of the german cars, and I have driven probably all of them from Audi, VW, BMW, Opel, Mercedes to Porsche, but I always thought that the BMW is superior to the Audi, in terms of handling, design and speed. In this picture, you can see the 2008 BMW M3 riding behind the Audi S6.

As much as I want to like the Audi, I just could never get into the round-shape body frame. I have to admit that even the new BMW cars have more rounded-shapes than before, but it’s still no near the Audi. Of course, some might say that I’m a little biased since I’m writing this on a BMW blog, but I am just a car lover, and especially a german car lover, and I have no problem switching from a brand to another one, as long as I like what I see or what I drive.

Now let the comments start :) Let me know what you think.

BMW vs Audi

BMW M3 E92

Audi S6

2008 BMW M3