All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

BMW E46 M3 vs E92 M3

About 2 months ago, I wrote an article where I posted some comparison pictures between the current E46 M3 style and the upcoming 2008 E92 M3. The design differences between the old M3 and the new one are obvious, with the E46 style having a more classic, conservativ look, while the new 2008 M3 sports a more adventures body style, modern and in the same type controversial. Like always, with a new body style change, people aren’t always excited about the changes, and we all tend to “hate” the car for a while, and then settle for it. I’m probably one of those people, I was in the same boat when the E90 came out and it replaced the most popular BMW ever, the E46 model.

You can see more picture in one of my previous articles: BMW M3 Photos

So, bottom line, I decided to repost those pics and make a poll, I’m curious to see what you think. Feel free to drop your comments as well.

From a design point of view, if both available now, which one would you buy?