All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

BMW 135 vs BMW 335 comparison

As most of us know by now, the BMW 135i will be coming to the US sometimes next spring. I have written an article about the BMW 135 showing some specifications and features and also some wonderful official press photos.

Everyone, in the car industry, that I have spoken to, are very excited about this new BMW model. Of course, most of us started to wonder if the BMW 135i will have a higher success than its “bigger brother”, the BMW 335i. The sales on the 335 sedan and 335 coupe are amazingly high, the production slots are almost filled, and this is a sign that everybody loves the new BMW award winning twin-turbo engine.

Now getting to the point of this article, I and several of my friends started debating which model is better looking and which one looks classier or sportier: the BMW 135i or the 335i. So, with the help of Google and some photos that I have found on 1addicts.com, I was able to put together some nice comparison pictures. This follows the article that I wrote on the BMW E46 M3 vs E92 M3 .

And guess what? I have decided to make another poll to find out your opinions. Yes, I know, I tend to make a lot of polls on different subjects.

Which model do you like better?