All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

Would you drive this car on the US roads and highways?

I am not so sure I would feel comfortable enough to drive this car next to our big trucks on our 6 lanes highways. In case you haven't see this car before, we're talking here about the Brabus Ultimate 112, a state of art $67,000 car. The engine outputs 110HP, it comes standard with 18-inche wheels, controlled by the standard flappy paddle gearbox.

All 112 rides are finished in the metallic/pearlescent orange and are trimmed out in full-dress BRABUS Widestar bodywork and the always good-looking Monoblock VI wheels. Inside, orange trim adorns the seats and instrument panel.

Now, you know I love cars but it's my love for cars worth $67,000? Probably, but I definitely don't have that much love for the Brabus Ultimate 112.

Do you?

Brabus Ultimate 112

Brabus Ultimate 112

Brabus Ultimate 112