All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

BMW Hat winner

When I decided to offer a BMW Hat in a small contest, I didn’t think that there will be so many people signing up, but to my surprise, I had over 60 entries in less than a week. So, I was faced with a tough situation where I would have to choose a single winner. I asked a friend of mine, of course a BMW fan, to write a little software for me than randomly will choose a winner(pretty cool software btw, and very useful in this situations).

This being said, the winner randomly chosen was luckytoper.� Congratulations!!

When you read this message through the email, please contact me at contest at edbmw.com and give me all your details and shipping address.

Thank you all of you that participated and with this occasion I would like to let you know that in a couple of days, I will be hosting another small contest where I’m going to give out 1 BMW keychain and 1 Stylish keychain. I will post pictures and and a new articles so you know what you might win. They’re both pretty cool looking :)

And thank you for reading our blog, I hope you enjoy the variety of articles that we offer and stay tuned for more interesting stuff coming up soon.