All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

BMW X6 recent spy photos

The BMW X6 is the new inovation brought to us by the german automobile manufacture. This SAV will be produced at the BMW factory in Spartanburg, SC and its due to launch at the end of 2008. In my previous articles on the BMW X6, I have shown you some photos that have been circulating on the internet for quite some time, but unfortunately, the car was heavily disguised and we couldn’t see much of the actual body style.

Therefore, I decided to dig further and look for some newer BMW X6 spy photos that will reveal more of its body structure and shapes. Even after seeing these pictures, the X6 hasn’t yet grown on me and I can’t say that I’m being fan of it. It certainly looks like BMW is taking a huge chance with this car, especially since this a new approach and nothing like this have been built before by BMW.

I guess time will tell and we will judge the car after we have a chance to test drive it and inspect it more closely.

BMW X6

BMW X6

BMW X6

BMW X6

BMW X6