All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

Porsche Panamera Photos

I was looking the other day at the Porsche Panamera's spy photos and I can't figure out where Porsche is going with their new model. In case you didn't know, the 2010 Panamera is a four-door Porsche.

2010 Porsche Panamera

It is pretty interesting that Porsche has decided to come out with this new design and in my opinion, I think they're trying to go after the BMW 6-series. I know that many of you will argue that the 6-series is a different car, but from the shape and size, it certainly seems like Porsche is looking to offer their fans a new challenge.

No pricing information is available at this time, and all we know is that the Panamera will be a 2010 model, but it's unknown if it will be released at the end of 2009 or beginning of the following year.

I'm really curious to see what you think about this model and also if you see any other competitor for the Panamera.

2010 Porsche Panamera

2010 Porsche Panamera

2010 Porsche Panamera