All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

How to repair your own Maybach

I just remembered today about a funny video that one of my friends has sent me, showing the romanian billionaire Gheorghe Becali trying to fix his own Maybach. Becali, a romanian soccer team owner as well, it is known for his eccentricity and his love for expensive cars, he owned most of the german cars, from Audi, Mercedes to BMW.

He has bought his Maybach less than two years ago by placing a customer order and paying around 500,000 euros. Less than two days after he received his car, due to the car’s larger than normal size, he managed to scratch it twice while trying to park it near his office. The damages: $20,000.

A few weeks after this incident, he is involved in a car accident, and the Maybach is seriously damaged. Instead of waiting for a towing truck to bring his car to a Mercedes dealership, he decides to “fix” the car himself. Watch the video and you will see what I’m talking about.

P.S. I know this has been posted before, but I thought some of my readers might have not seen the story before.