All about BMW: BMW DIY, BMW series, BMW photos, BMW reviews...

BMW 135i Official Videos

Since I have already posted the BMW 135i Official Photos, I figured I should go ahead and post some official videos as well, showing the BMW 135i in action. I have found a nice compilation of them, and I hope you will enjoy them. This should keep you entertained until the official launch and the first test drives.

And speaking of the official launch date, it definitely seems like the L.A Auto Show will be the chosen one and the 1-series convertible will be unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in January 2008. So, there are less than 4 months away until we’ll have a chance to see this wonderful car designed by BMW.

I’m sure that most of you are as excited as I am, and honestly, you should be, from the official specifications, the 135i coupe will be a great car. Now, if only the price will be in an acceptable range, and BMW will make all of us 100 percent happy.